A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Delcarmen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Delcarmen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delcarmen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Delcarmen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delcarmen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Delcarmen practice?
Dr. Jocelyn Delcarmen practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.