Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jocelyn Devita
Dr. Jocelyn Devita, MD is a Doctor primarily located in University Place, WA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Devita is affiliated with Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital and St Joseph Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jocelyn Devita has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jocelyn Devita is similar to the following 3 Doctors near University Place, WA.
Dr. Ayad Dawood
University Place, WA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Robert Girvin
University Place, WA 0.01 mi35
Dr. Kathleen Goetz
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
University Place, WA 0.01 mi27