A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Dunham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Dunham, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Dunham, MD, PA is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn B Dunham MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn B. Dunham practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Dunham has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Dunham practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Primary Care Doctors.