Dr. Jocelyn Eiche Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Eiche?

left angry

Posted on July 13th, 2017

never going back

Bruised Patient

Posted on January 11th, 2015

Choose another Doctor!

Very Experienced Doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2013

While I don't doubt any of the reviews here to be honest from the writers point of view, I have to speak on Dr. Eiche's behalf. She does sometimes come off as condescending and cold, but she is a very competent doctor. I have been seeing her for 26 years and she saw me through 3 healthy pregnancies. Thankfully I have not had any serious medical conditions, but she is who I would want should one come up. If you need coddling and sugar-coated medical advise look else where, but if you just want a smart doctor who listens and takes care of you Dr. Eiche is the best out there.

patient

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr Eiche was the worst doctor I have ever been to. She was rude and misdiagnosed me.

wow - the negative reviews are spot on

Posted on April 7th, 2013

So, I was squeezed in w/Dr. Eiche because my normal gyno was out of town and it was important for me to be seen ASAP. I read the reviews the night before my appt, and tried to hope that they were just the exception rather than the rule. Nope - turns out they're accurate...her bedside manner is horrible! I felt so uncomfortable. She did not tolerate any weakness on my part - which is the last thing you want when you're in such a vulnerable position! I was already in a lot of pain, and had trouble relaxing to be examined - she was so ticked off! Needless to say, I started crying as soon as I got in my car, and will NEVER go back to her.

Good doctor needs better bedside manner

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

This will be my second baby delivered by Dr. Eiche, I agree that her bedside manner could improve, and she might seem condescending at times, however she has always been on top of all my complications and has always treated me promptly, I had Hypermesis with the first baby she delivered and she didn't hesitate to treat me aggressively and well, with the second baby I had preterm labor and same thing. At the end of the day I want a doctor who is a good doctor and knows how to treat me, I have enough people to hold my hands, so I take knowledge over niceness anytime.

Rude and Unkind

Posted on October 19th, 2012

If you are looking for a doctor who will listen to you and will be simpathetic to your needs, DO NOT see Eiche. She has a terrible bedside manner and treats patients like they are wasting her time.

check up

Posted on September 9th, 2012

I enjoy Dr. Eiche as a doctor. She is very thorough and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. If you have any concerns, she is a great listener and will tell you what you need to know.

Posted on July 19th, 2012

Very rude! Will never go back to see her!

d singh

Posted on June 11th, 2012

very competent, professional,and, excellent physician

NEVER going back

Posted on March 13th, 2012

Dr. Eiche was rude, arrogant and inappropriate.

Posted on February 27th, 2012

I'm 37 years old and have 4 children. Dr. Eiche and her wonderful staff were wonderful with all of my pregnancies and deliveries at St. Joe's. I've known this lady for almost 15 years, and I've always loved her. I will never doubt her medical abilities after she became a key person in my breast cancer diagnosis at age 36. Yes, she is not the warm and fuzzy type. But she knows her stuff and if given the chance, you will discover a wonderful lady!