Dr. Jocelyn Eiche MD Patient Reviews

Bruised Patient
Choose another Doctor!

June 24th, 2013
Very Experienced Doctor
While I don't doubt any of the reviews here to be honest from the writers point of view, I have to speak on Dr. Eiche's behalf. She does sometimes come off as condescending and cold, but she is a very competent doctor. I have been seeing her for 26 years and she saw me through 3 healthy pregnancies. Thankfully I have not had any serious medical conditions, but she is who I would want should one come up. If you need coddling and sugar-coated medical advise look else where, but if you just want a smart doctor who listens and takes care of you Dr. Eiche is the best out there.

May 9th, 2013
patient
Dr Eiche was the worst doctor I have ever been to. She was rude and misdiagnosed me.

April 6th, 2013
wow - the negative reviews are spot on
So, I was squeezed in w/Dr. Eiche because my normal gyno was out of town and it was important for me to be seen ASAP. I read the reviews the night before my appt, and tried to hope that they were just the exception rather than the rule. Nope - turns out they're accurate...her bedside manner is horrible! I felt so uncomfortable. She did not tolerate any weakness on my part - which is the last thing you want when you're in such a vulnerable position! I was already in a lot of pain, and had trouble relaxing to be examined - she was so ticked off! Needless to say, I started crying as soon as I got in my car, and will NEVER go back to her.

March 2nd, 2013
Good doctor needs better bedside manner
This will be my second baby delivered by Dr. Eiche, I agree that her bedside manner could improve, and she might seem condescending at times, however she has always been on top of all my complications and has always treated me promptly, I had Hypermesis with the first baby she delivered and she didn't hesitate to treat me aggressively and well, with the second baby I had preterm labor and same thing. At the end of the day I want a doctor who is a good doctor and knows how to treat me, I have enough people to hold my hands, so I take knowledge over niceness anytime.

October 19th, 2012
Rude and Unkind
If you are looking for a doctor who will listen to you and will be simpathetic to your needs, DO NOT see Eiche. She has a terrible bedside manner and treats patients like they are wasting her time.

September 9th, 2012
check up
I enjoy Dr. Eiche as a doctor. She is very thorough and very knowledgeable. She makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. If you have any concerns, she is a great listener and will tell you what you need to know.

July 19th, 2012
Very rude! Will never go back to see her!

June 11th, 2012
d singh
very competent, professional,and, excellent physician

March 13th, 2012
NEVER going back
Dr. Eiche was rude, arrogant and inappropriate.

February 27th, 2012
I'm 37 years old and have 4 children. Dr. Eiche and her wonderful staff were wonderful with all of my pregnancies and deliveries at St. Joe's. I've known this lady for almost 15 years, and I've always loved her. I will never doubt her medical abilities after she became a key person in my breast cancer diagnosis at age 36. Yes, she is not the warm and fuzzy type. But she knows her stuff and if given the chance, you will discover a wonderful lady!

December 19th, 2011
Find another doctor
I have seen Dr. Eiche 3 times now. The first visit she meets with you in her office for a long time and learns your history before examining you. I'm not sure why as she has never used my history and has asked the same questions every time, even though all she has to do is read her notes. The following visits she has been cold, dismissive, condescending, bullying and abusive. She assumes you don't know your own body and dismisses your symptoms. You might as well not even speak. She just looks at you with disdain. She also jammed the speculum into me without warning, like she was stabbing me. It was incredibly painful. I truthfully thought I must be bleeding. I found it to be completely out of line, inappropriate and unacceptable. I regret not confronting her and storming out, but she has you in a compromised and vulnerable position, so she wins and she knows it. She should be fired for her behavior, but she won't. Ladies, run far, far away. Oh, and she has misdiagnosed me twice now. I'd have given her zero stars, but the system won't let me.