A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Enciso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enciso
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Enciso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Enciso graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Enciso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Capio Enciso MD is a female Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn C. Enciso practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Enciso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Enciso practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Harrisburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IL.
See Harrisburg Neurologists and Harrisburg Psychiatrists.