A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Enciso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enciso
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Enciso Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Enciso graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Enciso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Capio Enciso MD is a female Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn C. Enciso practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Enciso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Enciso practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Harrisburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, IL.
See Harrisburg Neurologists and Harrisburg Psychiatrists.