Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Bautista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Bautista, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bautista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bautista accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Bautista practice?
Dr. Jocelyn Bautista practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.