A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Bautista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Bautista, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bautista has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Fortes Bautista MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn F. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Bautista has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Bautista practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.