A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Fabila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Fabila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabila
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabila Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabila graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Fabila has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Emmanuel Fabila MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn E. Fabila practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Fabila has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Fabila practices Psychiatry near Bayville, NJ.
See Bayville Psychiatrists.