A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia De Viera
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia De Viera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia De Viera graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia De Viera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera has 1 office location.
Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians and Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.