A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia De Viera graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia De Viera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Garcia De Viera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians and Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.