Dr. Jocelyn Greely MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

June 15th, 2016
She is the best doctor I have ever seen.
I don't know how can i start my review. What ever I say is not going to be enough about her. As a non English speaker( my husband is writing me this from my mouth this review), she made me felt I am communicating with my mother tongue. , Her understanding our last pain was amazing. She knows and wants to do best your you. And explains every steps. Although she didn't have to come for birth, because her hospital doesn't assign specific doctor for birth, that night was not in her schedule, when the hospital let her know, She came and hold my hand. That was when my baby's hearth beat fall. After they took me emergency room for c-cut, baby's rate became normal we were not sure what to do, she stood with us to go for vbac which we wanted alot. After they took me in regular room when i was giving birth she came back at midnight.She stayed till I gave a birth with other doctor. My first birth was C cut, and we lost her when she was 3 months. I would never think to give a birth again with normal ways.She made me do it because I wanted alot. She is so good hearted and very good doctor. God bless her.

April 8th, 2015
Dr. Greeley
This lady is absolutely amazing. I've never felt more comfortable with any doctor and I've had two babies by two different gynecologist.

March 10th, 2014
She's the BEST!
Dr. Greeley has been my GYN for 11 years and I hope i never have to see anyone else because she is AMAZING. Dr. Greeley was my very first GYN and at the age of 15. She has always been very attentive and knowledgeable. I never leave her office with any questions. You can talk to her about absolutely anything and she will always give the best advice for YOU. She is honest and trustworthy. She truly cares about every single one of her patients and it shows!!! I would recommend her to everyone I know.