A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Lieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Lieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Lieb, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieb graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lieb has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Ann Lieb MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn A. Lieb practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Lieb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Lieb practices Dermatology near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ and New York, NY.
See Summit Dermatologists.