A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn McClain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn McClain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McClain graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. McClain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Rene McClain MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn R. McClain practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn McClain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn McClain practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.