Dr. Jocelyn Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Nguyen?

Excellent

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Dr. Nguyen has chosen the right professional path of becoming a doctor. She genuine cares about her patients; takes her time with each patient. She once said that "she has so much fun at work". Thank you for being you, Dr. Nguyen

Great family doc!

Posted on December 18th, 2013

Dr. Nguyen is a very warm and caring doctor. She takes time to address any concerns and answers all my questions. I like that she always makes sure I understand why I'm taking a medication and when/how to take it. I really appreciate that she doesn't try to order every test under the sun like some doctors and is sensitive to the limitations imposed by my insurance. She has a great bedside manner, remembers things about my personal life, and inquires about my family members. It's no wonder why she sees generations of families! I highly recommend Dr. Nguyen and her terrific assistant!

Posted on December 23rd, 2014