A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pouliot graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pouliot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Leila Hospital -Battle Creek, Battle Creek, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Marie Pouliot MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn M. Pouliot practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot practices Internal Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grant, MI and White Cloud, MI.
See Battle Creek Internists.