A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pouliot graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pouliot has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Leila Hospital -Battle Creek, Battle Creek, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pouliot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn M. Pouliot practice?
Dr. Jocelyn Pouliot practices Internal Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Internists.