A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Santos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jocelyn Santos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Santos graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Santos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Cochise Community Hospital
- Payson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn Santos MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn Santos practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Santos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Santos practices Internal Medicine near Payson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Willcox, AZ.
See Payson Internists.