A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyn Slaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jocelyn Slaughter is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Slaughter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyn D Slaughter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyn D. Slaughter practice?
- Dr. Jocelyn Slaughter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyn Slaughter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Norcross, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.