Dr. Jocelyn Trent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Trent?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jocelyn Trent?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2015

Worst DR ever. Super rude to staff and parents. Not friendly at all!!

February 25th, 2015

I will never be returning to her again. She treated my son like a toy. and got upset with me because I didnt hold him for her while she checked him , yet she was the one who told me to move aside in the first place! Make up your mind woman! She said my son was fine . I rushed him to the hospital because of his fever a couple hours later. He was diagnosed with rsv and bronchitis. I hope someone realizes how bad of a doctor she is and gets her liscense removed .....

January 2nd, 2014

Every time I took my sick child in to see her, she would say that she was healthy. She was a fair doctor until I called her after office hours because I was worries about my child who had a fever. I had been calling for almost two hours and I wasn't getting ant answers. I called dr trent and she insisted that I keep on calling the office because she was not the doctor on call. As I am explaining that I have my child running a fever she hangs up on me. That is not professional Dr. Trent.

July 2nd, 2013

the worst doctor ever

Dr.Trent has very good and nice staff but she is the WORST DOCTOR EVER! The time she spends checking my kids is so little. She can easily miss something. One of my sons has eczema and I told her that I had noticed he breaks out more when he eats eggs, all she said was not to give it to him. She didn't explain why he breaks out. She is NOT INFORMATIVE. The most she spends is like no more than 5 mins. in the exam room. When she ask if I have any questions, (which I always do) she sucks her teeth and answer rudely. She is the only doctor in the office and she sees more patients then what she can handle. She is VERY RUDE TO HER STAFF even in front of the kids and parents. I also over heard allot of the other parents complaining about her and how they are changing their kids doctor. Its very easy to get an appointment with her now that allot of her patients are leaving her practice. I WILL NEVER TAKE MY KIDS THERE EVER AGAIN!

March 9th, 2011

Answers all of my questions...

I really like Dr. Trent as she will answer any questions that are posed to her. She also speaks to my 8-year old matter-of-factly and eases any concerns that she has. I do believe that the waiting area and office could use some upgrading; however, the most important thing is that I feel confident that great care is being given to my child.

September 21st, 2017