A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jocelyne Bastien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bastien
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bastien Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Bastien has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Fayetteville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jocelyne Bastien MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jocelyne Bastien practice?
- Dr. Jocelyne Bastien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jocelyne Bastien practices Psychiatry near Fayetteville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Fayetteville Psychiatrists.