Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jocelyne Louis-Jacques
Dr. Jocelyne Louis-Jacques, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Louis-Jacques is affiliated with Umdnj University Hospital, St Barnabas Medical Center and Clara Maass Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jocelyne Louis-Jacques has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jocelyne Louis-Jacques is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Dinesh Patel
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pediatrics
Newark, NJ 0.23 mi40
Dr. Guy Delisfort
Newark, NJ 0.24 mi