A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jock Avolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jock Avolio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jock Avolio, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Avolio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Avolio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jock Avolio MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jock Avolio practice?
- Dr. Jock Avolio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jock Avolio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.