A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jock Avolio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jock Avolio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avolio
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Avolio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jock Avolio, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Avolio graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Avolio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jock Avolio MD and PHD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jock Avolio practice?
- Dr. Jock Avolio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jock Avolio practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.