Learn more about Dr. Jock McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jock McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCullough
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. McCullough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jock McCullough, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McCullough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jock N McCullough MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jock N. McCullough practice?
- Dr. Jock McCullough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jock McCullough practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.