A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jock Nash McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jock Nash McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jock Nash McCullough, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash McCullough graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nash McCullough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jock Nash McCullough MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jock Nash McCullough practice?
- Dr. Jock Nash McCullough has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jock Nash McCullough practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Montvale, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons and Englewood Cardiothoracic Surgeons.