A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jock Nash McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jock Nash McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jock Nash McCullough, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash McCullough graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nash McCullough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nash McCullough accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jock Nash McCullough practice?
Dr. Jock Nash McCullough practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Montvale, NJ.
See Englewood Surgeons.