Dr. Jodell Boyle MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Corvallis, OR

April 10th, 2014
I came to Dr. Boyle when I was pregnant and had a terrible experience. She performed an ultrasound and lab testing and told me that I had lost the baby and then prescribed medication to "expel the contents of my uterus." Several weeks later at my follow up appointment, she performed another ultrasound and confirmed no pregnancy (though three days later an ultrasound tech found a a3.5 week viable fetus.) I lost the baby in a terrible way about two weeks later and I am concerned that the medication Dr. Boyle prescribed contributed to the loss. It was very difficult to obtain my medical records from Samaritan and, when I did, I discovered that she failed to chart some of our significant encounters (i.e. the phone conversation where she told me that the lab tests confirmed a pregnancy loss and during which she prescribed the damaging medication based on that). The combination of misdiagnosis (I don't think that it is unreasonable to expect an ob to correctly determine the presence of absence of a pregnancy at about 7 weeks and 13 weeks - she missed the fetus both times!) and lack of record keeping leads me to advise anyone to avoid Dr. Boyle. If you want competent care and a doctor who keeps accurate records, avoid her. (+At this time, if you research her, by reading reviews and checking her records through the licensing board, you won't find any negatives other than my review. I did my homework and researched her before going to her and believe it is important for folks to know about my experience.)

August 8th, 2008
Best Doctor!
She always listens, is gentle, compassionate, and an excellent doctor! I wish they were all like her!