A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodh Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodh Arora is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodh Arora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- NON-INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY
- SECOND OPINION
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Arora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodh Singh Arora MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jodh S. Arora practice?
- Dr. Jodh Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodh Arora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.