A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodh Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodh Arora is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodh Arora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- NON-INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY
- SECOND OPINION
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Arora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jodh S. Arora practice?
Dr. Jodh Arora practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Cardiologists, and Flushing General Practitioners.