A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodh Arora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodh Arora is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arora
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Arora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodh Arora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- NON-INVASIVE CARDIOLOGY
- SECOND OPINION
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arora graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Arora has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodh Singh Arora MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jodh S. Arora practice?
- Dr. Jodh Arora has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodh Arora practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Cardiologists.