A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Adams is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Adams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Adams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Lynn Adams MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi L. Adams practice?
- Dr. Jodi Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Adams practices Emergency Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Emergency Physicians.