A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Bailey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi L Bailey MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi L. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Jodi Bailey has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Bailey practices Radiology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Radiologists.