Dr. Jodi Belinski MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Sumter, SC

no change

June 4th, 2015
Dr. Belinski is always very helpful, takes her time with discussing problems. Excellent staff.

April 18th, 2011
CARING DOCTOR
I changed doctors after 20 yrs. with the same one because of a muscle/bone /pain problem that started a few years ago and it went from gradual to just about debilitating......difficulty walking secondary to the pain and muscle weakness.........I was given meds intermittently (steriods that seemed to help momentarily and when they wore off.... I was back to square one again... this went on for a few years and one day my husband even rolled me into the office in a wheel chair..... medication regiment remain unchanged...pain got progressively worse....... my career suffered....... previous doctor was a good doctor he just lost his "caring" .....you were in and out in moments, and I became fearful of becoming bedridden...... SO, realizing my health is MY RESPONSIBILITY....and with great trepidation..... I looked around, talked to some people and a ffriend of mind recommended Dr. Jodi Belinski....... Got the appt. went in to see her..tearfully I told her my history..... she said."I can't promise you miracles but I will see if I can find out what is going on."..... She gave me a through exam, ordered, test, found the problem (disc degeneration causing nerve compression) and referred me............SHE IS A DOC THAT CARES ENOUGH TO LISTEN....... I am a very BLESSED person to have found her and I am so MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better.... She is knowledgable, thorough, caring, personable and has a great spirit.... she is a KIND person and a fine Doctor.... there is a glow about her when she enters the room... it's called 'CARING"... SHE IS THE KIND OF DOC YOUR READ ABOUT AND HOPE FOR.......I always remember her in my daily prayers and I thank GOD for leading me to her.