A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Berg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Berg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Berg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jodi Berg practice?
- Dr. Jodi Berg has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Berg practices Pediatrics near Swedesboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and West Deptford, NJ.
See Swedesboro Pediatricians.