A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Carter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Carter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Carter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi P Carter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jodi P. Carter practice?
- Dr. Jodi Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Carter practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.