A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Kresch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kresch graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kresch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Rebecca Kresch DO is a female Neurologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi R. Kresch practice?
- Dr. Jodi Kresch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Kresch practices Neurology near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Farmington, MI.