A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Charnas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnas graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Charnas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Rebecca Charnas DO is a female Neurologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi R. Charnas practice?
- Dr. Jodi Charnas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Charnas practices Neurology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Rochester Neurologists.