A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Demunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Demunter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Demunter, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demunter graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Demunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Kim Demunter MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi K. Demunter practice?
- Dr. Jodi Demunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Demunter practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.