Dr. Jodi Fiedler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Fiedler?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Fiedler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2017

Outstanding Professional

I have been a patient of Dr. Fiedler for over 5 years. I think she is great. She is prompt, professional and always cheerful. I wholeheartedly recommend her.

May 4th, 2016

Great, thorough and caring.

April 26th, 2016

Wait time is ridiculous.

April 29th, 2015

The Doctor that you can Trust!

October 9th, 2014

Staff was a bit rude at front desk. Nice office, Dr. Fiedler was very nice but felt like i was being rushed out of there

October 8th, 2014

patient

Only waited 10 minutes for my appointment and had a very thorough exam of my body for moles and Dr. Fiedler burned off a nasty cyst on my face and it now looks great. Recommend this Dr. and the new office is state of the art.

September 19th, 2014

Very Disappointed

My husband and I left this practice over a year ago and often wanted to express my disappointment. The last time I had an appointment with Dr. Fiedler I arrived 15 min. before my appointment and there were patients waiting outside in the hall, the waiting room was packed. Patients were standing because there weren't any more chairs left. I sat there for well over an hour after my appointment time and still was not called. I was a little nervous because she was going to be cutting something off of my face. As the time continued to pass I started to think about all of these people waiting and her feeling rushed by the time I saw her that I didn't have a good feeling. Finally after waiting almost 2 hours past my appointment time I got up went to the window and asked the girl to please cancel my appointment and I would not be back. It was very clear that this office is in the practice of triple booking appointments. I work in a Hospital so I'm use to having things happening at the last minute and I understand that a Dr. has emergencies however lets be reasonable. My time is just as important as Dr. Fiedler and it's rude and inconsiderate to make patients wait the way I did that day and many times before that. This is no way a Dr. should treat the people that depend on them and trust them. Sometimes life gets crazy and sometimes we just need to stop and think about how others are effected by our practices. Thanks and I hope you listen to what I'm saying as a patient.

September 7th, 2014

Charming but inept; office has no respect for patients

Was on time for 08:00 appointment. Waited 60 minutes along with 15+ patients. Pleasant doctor, clean offices and seemed otherwise professional. Excise and biopsy small mole. Missed mole margins, you must come back. Second visit, again first appointment, told them I can not possibly be late for important meeting at 10:00. Still over 75 minutes waiting. Walked out and told them to destroy my file; I will never go back. Disgraceful.

March 31st, 2014

Wonderful Doctor!

Dr. Fiedler is always a pleasure to see! Her friendly demeanor combined with her expertise is a breath of fresh air. You never feel rushed through your appointment, as she takes her time to examine you. I recently visited the new DermPartners office and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You can tell the doctors put a lot of thought into the design of the office and take pride in the upkeep of it. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Fiedler and DermPartners to all!

March 31st, 2014

I have been to Dr. Fiedler several times and each time it has been a great experience. I have referred many friends, family and coworkers and all have been extremely happy with Dr. Fiedler's knowledge and service to the patient . The staff is also professional and helpful! Will definitely continue to recommend!

March 27th, 2014

A Doctor That Gives Out An Email Address & Gives a Same Day Response?!?!?!

What a great doctor. I had a stupid question, emailed her with the address she provided during my appointment and she responded within 2 hours. Who does that? She was great and didn't even laugh at my stupid question....

March 26th, 2014

Very pleased with my overall experience. I found Dr. Fiedler absolutely wonderful - very patient and attentive. She did a very thorough exam of my entire body. Highly recommend!