A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Ganley is Excellent. Dr. Ganley has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganley graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ganley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Ganley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jodi A. Ganley practice?
Dr. Jodi Ganley practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Franklin, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Franklin Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Judie Ganley, Dr. Judith Ganley, Dr. Judy Ganley, Dr. Jutta Ganley