Dr. Jodi Hoffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Hoffman?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Hoffman?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 9th, 2011

Other patients said they were very pleased w/Dr. Hoffman's services, so this is just my perspective. After about 50 min (including a 10 min exam), she gave me a diagnosis. I'm not certain that a diagnosis is possible w/in 1 meeting. No other conditions & other conditions that have similar characteristics were considered.Very little information was given on what to do next. After Dr. Hoffman left, her intern asked 'how I felt about being diagnosed'. I didn't know what to say.I was waiting for results for a test for another condition... no phone call. I left several messages & 3 weeks later, she finally talked to me saying that she thought her intern followed up with me.No follow-up was scheduled.When I asked for help & questions about physical therapy, her staff was unable to give any suggestions & just repeated that I just needed to do the exercises at home.Dr. Hoffman is quite knowledgable in her field & several other people recommended her, so apparently I'm one of the few that was less than enthusiastic about her services. I'm not certain why this is the case.

August 26th, 2015