Dr. Jodi Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

4.7
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 9th, 2011
Other patients said they were very pleased w/Dr. Hoffman's services, so this is just my perspective. After about 50 min (including a 10 min exam), she gave me a diagnosis. I'm not certain that a diagnosis is possible w/in 1 meeting. No other conditions & other conditions that have similar characteristics were considered.Very little information was given on what to do next. After Dr. Hoffman left, her intern asked 'how I felt about being diagnosed'. I didn't know what to say.I was waiting for results for a test for another condition... no phone call. I left several messages & 3 weeks later, she finally talked to me saying that she thought her intern followed up with me.No follow-up was scheduled.When I asked for help & questions about physical therapy, her staff was unable to give any suggestions & just repeated that I just needed to do the exercises at home.Dr. Hoffman is quite knowledgable in her field & several other people recommended her, so apparently I'm one of the few that was less than enthusiastic about her services. I'm not certain why this is the case.