A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Holbrook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Holbrook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Holbrook, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Holbrook graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Holbrook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rockford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Lynn Holbrook MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi L. Holbrook practice?
- Dr. Jodi Holbrook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Holbrook practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Machesney Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL.
See Machesney Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.