A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Indes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Indes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Indes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Indes graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Indes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Crozer Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Elyse Indes MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi E. Indes practice?
- Dr. Jodi Indes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Indes practices Internal Medicine near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY.
See Guilford Internists.