A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Kefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Kefer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Kefer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kefer graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kefer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Michele Kefer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jodi M. Kefer practice?
- Dr. Jodi Kefer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Kefer practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.