A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Kornak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Kornak is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Kornak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kornak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Marie Kornak MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi M. Kornak practice?
- Dr. Jodi Kornak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Kornak practices Otolaryngology near Hales Corners, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and South Milwaukee, WI.
See Hales Corners Otolaryngologists.