A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Kornak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Kornak is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kornak
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kornak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Kornak, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kornak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kornak has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Lakeland Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi M Kornak MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi M. Kornak practice?
- Dr. Jodi Kornak has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Kornak practices Otolaryngology near Hales Corners, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and South Milwaukee, WI.
See Hales Corners Otolaryngologists.