A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Lynn Friedman MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi L. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Jodi Friedman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Friedman practices Internal Medicine near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists.