A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Lerner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lerner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi P Lerner MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi P. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Jodi Lerner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Lerner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronxville, NY and Montclair, NJ.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.