Jan 27th, 2015

Dr Smith is both an excellent Doctor and Surgeon.

Love Dr. Smith show details Love Dr. Smith
by Monica on Oct 29th, 2014

I decided to go to Dr. Smith after working with her for a short time as a L&D nurse at Mercy. She's absolutely wonderful and incredibly respectful of her patients. She takes the time to listen to concerns and spends a lot of time with her patients. She doesn't act like she's too busy for you and doesn't pressure you to get a c-section if you don't need one. I've been to her office once and all the staff was very nice and there was almost no wait. Would recommend her to anyone who needs an obgyn.

Love Dr. Smith! show details Love Dr. Smith!
by Cassie S on Jul 10th, 2014

Dr. Smith was my OBGYN for quite some time - always a great and honest OBGYN, and then I became pregnant and she was even more great! I will recommend her to every friend I have. She is the only one who was completely calm, and helped keep me calm through my delivery. Love her and highly recommend her!

Oct 24th, 2012

I really like Dr. Smith. She is friendly, easy to relate to and answers questions in a fair and accurate manner. She believes in giving her patients options and takes their opinions seriously.

Jul 25th, 2012

Heaven forbit you are 7 minutes late b/c you are lost. Your appointment will be cancelled regardless of the reason you are there or how much work you put into getting there. I work downtown and traveled a ways to get to her office. The staff's directions were hard to follow and I got a little turned around. By the time I got there, I was informed that they had to cancel my appointment (even though I was on the phone with them for most of my lost time) b/c the doctor had to leave early and didn't have time to see me. My appointment was at 3:00 and I got there t 3:07. She needed to leave a 3:30. The doctor didnn't even try to talk to me to see if there was anything that she could do to ease my mind or the reason I was coming. In fact, the girl scheduling me didn't care and I couldnn't even get her to look me in the eye. If I want someone to care for me, that's just it, I want someone who cares. This is obviously a facility that doesn't.

Amazing show details Amazing
Aug 20th, 2011

This whole office is full of amazing Dr's and Staff. Dr. Smith was my 2nd OB in my pregnancy, and made it so easy and was there every step of the way, I also got sick a week after my delivering and she was there to check on me. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr to be the first to hold my son.