A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Maranchie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Maranchie, Urologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Maranchie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Maranchie graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Maranchie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Kathleen Maranchie MD is a female Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi K. Maranchie practice?
- Dr. Jodi Maranchie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Maranchie practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.