Dr. Jodi Nickel MD Patient Reviews

March 8th, 2017
Pleasant personality, very knowledgeable and compassionate.

December 21st, 2015
Dr Nickel is great! I can't understand the comment below as she is the only doctor in her office.

December 3rd, 2015
Disappointed
Extremely poor bedside manner, disappointed because the other's in the office are very nice

August 9th, 2015
She's great!

March 10th, 2015
Very good staff. Dr nickels is thorough caring physician

March 6th, 2015
Finding a new Dr.
Very poor bedside manner

November 21st, 2014
great experience
I generally avoid going to the doctor. But since it's been a few years I decided to go in for a check up. I was nervous and uncomfortable about the idea. Dr Nickel was great. She put me at ease so I was comfortable talking to her about any concerns I had. She was non judgemental and seemed to actually care about what I had to say.

September 6th, 2014
Dr Nickel is now a Bay Care Physician. Her practice has changed dramatically for the worse. You will have no input for your care and if you don't like it you will receive the "I won't be your doctor" letter that literally tells you not to call and discuss it with them because they won't speak to you about it. Her billing employee routinely overcharges, overbills, adds codes and is straight up rude and unhelpful. You will leave this office stressed and angry at the way they seem to be following Baycare's rigid protocol and not listening to what's really brought you into the office. It feels like being bullied. She acts like a Baycare employee who is not able to make her own decisions but must follow their predetermined, cookie cutter diag procedures. She has missed serious issues while worrying about hitting all the Baycare benchmarks. You should never leave a doctors office angry,upset,with elevated blood pressure and no solutions to what you came for. That is not good medical care and you are entitled to better treatment. This office will dump you with no regard to the effect it will have on your condition.

May 21st, 2014
Dr. Nickel is a Great doctor who is very easy to talk with.

May 16th, 2014
She is an excellent doctor and communicates well with me. She is kind and compassionate and I would highly recommend her.

January 19th, 2014
I honestly think she is the best doctor I've ever seen. She genuinely makes you feel like she cares about you. She is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure you get the best care that can be provided. I love this doctor!!!!

January 15th, 2014
Worst Doc I've Ever Had
I've been a patient of Dr. Nickel for four years now, and I'm finally at my breaking point. I can't stand this lady any longer. I only chose to keep going to her because her office was very close to where I live, which is convenient when you're sick and don't want to drive far. Dr. Nickel is super patronizing, for what reason I don't know. She's always referring me to specialists for the tiniest of problems instead of giving me counsel herself. I get the impression that she doesn't believe what I'm telling her, or doesn't think that I know what I'm talking about (uh, it's my body?) The only thing she can do right is prescribe an antibiotic if you have the flu. Anything else, you might as well not waste your breath. I leave her office more frustrated than when I'd come in! I've never had such a bad experience with a physician, ever!