A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Picasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Picasso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Picasso graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Picasso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Picasso MD is a female Pediatrician, has 2 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jodi Picasso practice?
- Dr. Jodi Picasso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Picasso practices Pediatrics near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fairmont, MN.
See Rochester Pediatricians.