Dr. Jodi Regan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Regan?

March 6th, 2017

Poor continuation of patient care

I have seen Dr. Regan at Perinatal Associates for years because I am high risk. I have been trying to conceive our first child for years. She is very knowledgeable and I was very happy with her care in the beginning. However, today, I received a call stating that she will no longer be filling my prescription, effective immediately. They would not even fill the one that was due today. Apparently she is leaving the practice. When I asked about my car plan, the nurse said I would be seen by "whoever is here" and refused to schedule an appointment until I became pregnant. I am extremely unhappy with how this change was handled and will be finding a new high risk doctor at a different office. I have lost trust with this office after being blindsided by such a huge change with no notice or consideration for continuation of patient care.

October 21st, 2011

Everything you could ever ask for in a doctor

While I'm obviously happy for Dr. Regan that she was given the opportunity to expand her experiences in another state, I am still saddened that she's left my area. If I'm ever pregnant again, I hope that I'm able to find another doctor like her. She is amazing and I truly feel that if it weren't for her, my youngest child would not be here today. Obviously words could never express how deeply grateful I am for her care. Not only is she extremely talented and knowledgeable, but she is very kind as well.

November 4th, 2009

Dr Regan is very attentive, compassionate and proactive in her approach in the care of her patient. She made herself available for most of my visits and the delivery despite being part of a group practice.

September 1st, 2015