A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Rubin, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Rubin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Leah Rubin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi L. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jodi Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Rubin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Internists.