A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Rubin, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Rubin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Leah Rubin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi L. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Jodi Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Rubin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Allergists and Scottsdale Internists.