A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Savitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Savitz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Savitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Savitz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Savitz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Savitz MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi Savitz practice?
- Dr. Jodi Savitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Savitz practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.