A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Schucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Schucker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schucker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Schucker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Schucker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jodi Schucker practice?
- Dr. Jodi Schucker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Schucker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Blandon, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Blandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.