Dr. Jodi Shields Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jodi Shields?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

January 4th, 2016

Terrible doctor

I do not trust Dr. Shields. She makes false statements about patients in her notes. She performs incomplete tests and then reports that the patient responded in a certain manner that would be impossible because those parts of the test weren't performed. I would NEVER recommend this doctor.

July 14th, 2015

Everyone else said it was arthritis in my knee as my dad's family history would indicate ...but Dr. Shields identified a muscle weakness instead that was cured with 12 visits to physical therapy (plus some exercises at home). Hooray for Dr. Shields diagnosis expertise. My knee has been fine ever since.

May 28th, 2012

Absolutely the worst doctor I have ever seen. Horrible bedside manner, ran over an hour and a half behind schedule, and has a very condescending attitude. I will not be returning to Florida Orthopedic.

January 24th, 2012

Concerned Family Member

Not seen until 515 FOR 3:15 Appt - no explanation. At 5:15 THEN SENT TO XRAYto delay visit even longer. Overall,it was at least 6 pm before seen by dr.All of this for a very elderly patient ina wheelchair who has trouble sitting andstanding due to severe pain. At least some briefing from staff as to the delay, expected wait time, etc. would have been appreciated. Don't even know if Dr. Shields was in office - very poorcustomer service as far as informing patients. After being overheard at 5:15, assistant decided to take vitals and then send us to x-ray and superficially apologized for the wait.Delays are typical of FOI - last visited with same patient 10 years ago - nothing has changed, regardless of dr. you see.

January 19th, 2012

She cant be a real dr.. Her family must be rich and thats it!

She is the worst ..... I have no more to say

December 23rd, 2011

Worst Doctor I have ever seen

I waited over an hour to see her. 45 minutes of that was spent in a gown in the room. She was very cold when she came in and never even introduced herself. She was so rude to me, i started crying. That is when she abruptly left the room and never returned. Her nurse came in with two precriptions for procedures that I have no idea what they were. I reported her to Quality Control.I left the office in tears and none of the office staff cared.

December 11th, 2011

The Absolute Worst!

Besides being over an hour late, she never introduced her self. She never explained the procedure. When I asked questions she was course and condescending.

February 14th, 2011

I thought I was just seen by an HMO doctor. She was in and out before I knew it and didn't even tell me she was done. I had to get more info from the assistant. Very poor experience and will be going to someone else from now on.

August 24th, 2010

dr.shields is narcisstic

i had been going to FOI for over 3 years, Dr. Sagi who is a fantastic doctor put my paetella back together after a fall. Dr.Herson was my pain management doctor, Dr. H, had a diagnosis RSD of an did not want to operate, thought that the surgery would cause too much pain. Dr. Herson was my pain management doctor and he was terrific. Dr. Billys inserted a spinal cord stimulator to help with the pain. He is also a wonderful doctor. When Dr. Herson left FOI, I was given Dr.Shields as my new doctor. She is rude, arrogant, narcisstic and talks terrible about her own children. The wait for her was always at least 2 hours. I had been faithful to FOI for 3 years, she decided I needed my knee replaced and sent me to see Dr. Bernasek. He did not want to operate because of the RSD. While visiting him, I found out that Dr. Herson had opened his own practice in Land O Lakes, FL (Pasco Co.). I was so glad to leave Dr. Shields and be with a real doctor again. I have never had a doctor that was so rude and thought she knew more than orthopaedic surgeons.

February 12th, 2010

Military SGT

DR. Shields is full of crap and does not know what she is talking about. She claims to know everything about her patients and fails to give them proper treatment. She returned me to full duty when I am still under the care of another Florida Orthopaedic doctor that knows my real condition. Dr. Shields please go back to medical school.

January 13th, 2010

my appointment with Dr Shields was the worst expierence I have ever had with any professional. She was yelling at her office staff about my records before I seen her. I had brought what was told was appropriate. undressed, placed in a cold room in a paper gown. when i did see her she called me "sweetie " and barely examined me. told me I have a lesion in the brain and she is not authorized to treat me. I heard her tell her staff to get me out of there she just did not have the time to deal with me.

June 11th, 2009

Don't go to see this doctor if you value your time. My first appt. with her was at noon on a Thursday, but I was told to arrive at 11:30AM to complete paperwork. I did not walk out of the office until 2:05PM. That is 2 hours I had to wait. She spent about 5 minutes with me. I was told to come back for a 6 week follow-up. I thought I would make my appt. the very first one for the day, so she couldn't get too backed up. I was told that the first available appt. time for established patients (those who had seen the doc at least once) was 9:30AM and that new patients can be seen as early as 9:00AM. Well, how backed up could the doc possibly get within 30 minutes? So, I took the 9:30AM appt. I once again waited and waited. I was in the exam room waiting for just over an hour. What a waste of time! If she was working in any other industry people would not put up with that. Can you imagine waiting two hours in the lobby to see your accountant or to get your haircut?I was told by the office staff that the wait time I experienced is typical. How sad is that?!?!