A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Smith, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi M Smith M.P.H. and MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Jodi Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Smith practices Pediatric Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Seattle Nephrologists.