A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Smith, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jodi M. Smith practice?
Dr. Jodi Smith practices Pediatric Nephrology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Seattle Pediatric Specialists.