A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Turano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Turano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Turano graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Turano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Anne Turano DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jodi A. Turano practice?
- Dr. Jodi Turano has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jodi Turano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Big Stone Gap, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Norton, VA.
See Big Stone Gap Obstetricians & Gynecologists.