A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Turano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Turano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Turano graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Turano has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jodi A. Turano practice?
Dr. Jodi Turano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Big Stone Gap, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Hauppauge, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Big Stone Gap Obstetricians & Gynecologists.