A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jodi Wenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jodi Wenger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jodi Wenger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenger graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Wenger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Children`s Hospital at Dartmouth CHaD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jodi Kim Wenger MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jodi K. Wenger practice?
- Dr. Jodi Wenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jodi Wenger practices Pediatrics near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians.